It’s not enough to just work hard, you’ve got to work SMART.
TIMING CAN BE YOUR BIGGEST ALLY
What I learned through years of tweaking my own sales approach and working in multi-million dollar corporate sales teams was this – there are several factors that influence how receptive a Retail Buyer is to you. One of the biggest factors? TIMING. It’s a fact (and top sales pros also stand behind this) that much of the rejection that you’ve experienced when asking for a sale was never directed at YOU, your timing was simply OFF. What you presented at that particular time was not significantly important enough to the Retail Buyer. It simply wasn’t a priority for them or their store.
Not an immediate need + not the right timing = not interested
Now, imagine contacting your dream retailers at the exact moment they are actively looking for the type of products that you offer. Imagine their delight over the possibility that your line may meet their needs. You just somehow knew they were on the hunt for that very thing. How great would that positive reply make you feel?
This is why for the first time in wholesale sales history, I’ve decided to pull back the curtain and reveal the natural, unspoken buying timeline that big time brands, retail insiders, sales reps, distributors and my own sales team know. And it’s what I call the Retail Pitch Calendar.
Leverage perfect timing to catch the attention of Retail Buyers, have them eagerly review your products and increase your ability to WIN more retail partnerships.
What’s in the Retail Pitch Calendar E-guide:
- A detailed breakdown of the typical product consideration periods for different product categories for 4 of the most prominent retailer types: Multi-door Mass Retailers (including Luxury Multi-door), Multi-door Natural Grocery, Independent Retailers and Online Retailers.
- The 4 prominent retailer types explained and their internal buying cycles.
- Lists of products that buyers are typically and actively searching for according to the season (spring, summer, fall, holiday/winter).
- When (the exact months) to pitch specific products and launch new ones in your line.
- Real examples showing you how to read and use the Retail Pitch Calendar
- Printable Retail Pitch Calendar to keep at your desk or work space.
It’s time to work SMART…grab your FREE copy of the Retail Pitch Calendar E-guide.